First Visit Guide & Directions
For your first appointment, please:
- Complete a new patient registration form packet (see below)
- Bring your current valid insurance card
- Bring a referral authorization from your primary care provider, if your insurance requires
- Bring a medical history to include all current medications and dosage
- Bring all previous x-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem
- Bring previous medical records relating to current medical problem
Maps & Directions
- Directions to our Wallingford office
(at Seattle Orthopedic Center)
- Directions to our Ballard office
Parking at our Wallingford office
Seattle Orthopedic Center provides complimentary patient parking. The parking garage ground level. Access to the garage is located on Eastern Street, just off 45th Street.
Parking at our Ballard office
Patients visiting our Ballard office can find reasonably priced hourly parking across the street in the Swedish parking garage, on Tallman and NW Market.
Our offices have elevators and are fully accessible to our patients in wheelchairs.